Magazine The Good Life N ° 49
Brand: The Good Life
Color: white, beige, blue, black
Material : paper
Dimensions: 26,4 cm long x 20 cm wide
Availability: In stock
Learn more about this product
This is the must-have summer hit. We're not talking about yet another collaboration between Marseille rappers or a new Puerto Rican hit but about the next issue of The Good Life. And, it's become a habit, the summer edition of your favorite magazine offers two covers for two magazines in one. On the right side, the south and the Mediterranean (Italy, Greece, Lebanon, etc.), the front side, the west and the Atlantic (Morocco, Spain, Portugal, etc.). And, in both parts, France, from Marseille to Biarritz.
Contents - among others - of the summer issue of The Good Life on the “South” side:
- The Good Vintage Getaway: Occupying a peninsula at the end of the Gulf of Poets, Portovenere is a village at the end of the world. A finisterre dream, sometimes joyfully variegated, sometimes darkly hieratic, over which hover the ghosts of Venus, Petrarch or Byron. A resort for VIP too, even if it shows almost nothing of it. Where each wall seems to worship harsh beauties. By Thomas Jean.
- The Good Wine Trip: In the northern Cyclades, Tinos, the island of the gods, where Aeolus is said to have taken up residence, was best known for being the most famous place of pilgrimage in Hellenism. Mystical, wild, full of secrets, it is now above all the bearer of dreams and hopes, those of gentle poets who have taken it upon themselves to revive an ancestral tradition: viticulture. By Charlotte Kan
- The Good Motors: The most sensual, but also the most beautiful and the sexiest of all the cars ever built, one could add without arousing the contradiction, so much the Lamborghini Miura is undoubtedly the absolute masterpiece of the Sant'Agata Bolognese brand. By Bruno Wouters and Julien Chassagne
And on the "West" side:
- The Good Vintage Getaway: With its warm springs, the madness of its cloudy skies and the scent of its gardens, Bréhat captivates the crowds. However, it suffices to avoid the red areas of the calendar to find the island as it was in the XNUMXth century, or almost. A world without a car, flowery paths. Opposite Paimpol, in the heart of an archipelago of crumbs of earth, this little Madeira invites you to get lost, nose to the wind. By Geneviève Brunet
- The Good Direction: For a long time, this pretty fishing village north of Agadir was a winter landmark for experienced surfers looking for a mild climate and quality waves. Boosted for ten years by its idyllic environment and the growing success of surfing and yoga, Taghazout has gained popularity. To the point of becoming the most popular spot on the Moroccan Atlantic coast. By Loïc Hecht
- The Good Motors: It's not just a matter of comparing Aston Martin DBS 6 and 8-cylinder, but also to come out of the shadows these forgotten cars and take an interest in their fuel injection system. A system then little used which quickly suffered from a bad reputation. By Martin Buckley and Lewis Kingston
Learn more about this magazine
Delivery and returns
Products in stock, shipped via La Poste Colissimo or GLS, are sent within 48 hours (working days). Your order is delivered to your home within 2 to 5 working days for products in stock.
A tracking number will be emailed to you automatically.
Larger products are shipped by specialized carrier.
You will be contacted to set a time slot at your convenience.
We also provide international delivery of all our products by La Poste Colissimo, GLS or by specialized carrier.
Products in stock, in standard size, are available immediately after your order at our store
THE WOODS GALLERY, 22 rue André del Sarte, 75018 Paris
during opening hours from Tuesday to Saturday from 10 a.m. to 19 p.m.
Please show us your confirmation email when picking up.
Larger products can be picked up by appointment.
Please contact us to arrange the date and time
at + 33 1 80 50 28 71 or by email: email@example.com.
EXCHANGES AND RETURNS
The customer has a period of fourteen days to exercise his right of withdrawal and return at his expense the product that does not give him satisfaction in accordance with article L.121-20 of the Consumer Code. ,
The products must be returned in their original packaging, in resalable condition.
Any product returned damaged will not be refunded.
PLEASE NOTE: any "personalized" product (choice of fabric, wood color, custom dimensions, etc.) cannot be reimbursed: the product is not in stock and is specially manufactured by the manufacturer to the customer.
Need help or advice ?
Contact us 24/7 via our chat (message icon at the bottom right)
By phone on +33 1 80 50 28 71 (price of a local call)